Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Party

My monthly party for December was of course a holiday party! Five close family and friends joined me for yummy dinner and ornament exchange.


Lovely holiday tablescape.



Holiday buffet included pork with red wine sauce, leek mashed potatoes, pepper jelly carrots, broccoli with cheese, rolls, and a selection of holiday pie favorites.



Peppermint chocolate bark party favors.


Hot chocolate bar perfect for a cold night. Toppings included crushed candy cane, marshmallows, and whip cream.



We had a mini "white elephant" ornament exchange. Here is the entire crew showing off their new ornaments.

It was a nice night with friends and family. Keep an eye out for my January party - Parisian Rendezvous.

5 comments:

  1. You sure do know how to throw a fun party. Everything looks beautiful, and the menu sounds like it was delicious. How sweet of you to send those special favors home with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love this idea. I may have to copy you next year on this!

    Wish I lived near you. We could be best friends planning parties all the time!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. The buffet looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to a party! The pictures look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm impressed with all your party yummies!!!

    ReplyDelete