Saturday, January 23, 2010

Parisian Rendezvous

Last night I hosted my 6th house party! My theme was Paris.



Damask and hot pink set the theme.



The food consisted of a variety of quiche, tomatoes and goat cheese drizzled with olive oil & balsamic vinegar, cheese & crackers with grapes, cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto, and cream puffs.


Pink roses and feathers were perfect for my table setting. I typed up Eiffel Tower and France "fun facts!" It was great for conversation.



I found these CUTE damask tin cans at Michaels for only $1! I bought all of them. Filled with candy they made the perfect party favor.





The fun continued at the bar. Wine and "Cham Chams" were served. The cham chams were DELICIOUS! It was 1TBS of Chambord, 2 fresh raspberries, and topped off with champagne. They paired perfectly with dark chocolate. Stealing Jonathan's line, "It was something special!" Boas and white feathers added flirty details.

Watch for next months party. "Chick Flick & Chocolate Night."

7 comments:

  1. Ok, I know you have a really great job. But have you ever thought of becoming a party planner? Because you do amazing work. That's just incredible. I can't wait to see pics of next month's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rach, your gift for the parties is amazing! I wish I could come to all of them! What a beautiful setting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a great idea! and the food... yum! can you share the recipes? i wish i could have come! whatcha doing next month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month I wish I was there! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work! *pat pat* seriously I love hosting too and you've given me some really cute ideas for my next girl's nite (where we take turns hosting)

    i *heart* black and white damask - my dining room table runner is the same pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha would be so proud of you! You should be featured in her magazine. What a beautifully creative party. Thanks for sharing all of the fun details. It must have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! What an amazing party. I am obsessed with damask and I love pink so I think the decorations were awesome! In addition, the food and the favors leave me in complete awe! I wish I could come to one of your fantastic parties!!!

    ReplyDelete